tab loading image bug

  • s_m_jvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 10:12 PM
      Hi All,
      I am using YUI-2.6 for tabbed panel, the problem is when you have 2 Tabs and you select the second one and get back to the other one again, it will load some weird stuff (most of the times loading images all over).
      I am using the following CSS code to display loading image-

      .yui-navset div.loading div {
      background-image: url( ../images/loading.gif );
      background-position:center center;
      background-repeat:no-repeat;
      height: 8em; /* hold some space while loading */
      }

      Can anyone please help me with this?