Looking for a link containing "container" examples

  • carltondickson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi Guys,
      Sorry to post something like this but I'm looking for a website that
      displays a lot of examples that utilise the YUI container library but
      can not find it for the life of me, not even in firefozx history :(

      There are about 7 links in green at the top of the page demonstrating
      the "container" library, does anyone have it handy on their bookmarks
      please?

    • bibeka_p
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "carltondickson"
        <carltondickson@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        > Sorry to post something like this but I'm looking for a website that
        > displays a lot of examples that utilise the YUI container library but
        > can not find it for the life of me, not even in firefozx history :(
        >
        > There are about 7 links in green at the top of the page demonstrating
        > the "container" library, does anyone have it handy on their bookmarks
        > please?
        >
        > Thanks,

        to the bookmarks is the simple use to the Insert option
        bookmark...einter to the open bookmar name select to the redio boton
        name to the chque boton hidden bookmars and add ok.

        thanks,
        B.N Pathak

      • Eric Miraglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006