RE: [ydn-javascript] styling YUI menus problem

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
      As a quick follow up on this topic:

      I'd encourage you to use YUI fonts
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/fonts/) overall.

      By default YUI Menu uses YUI fonts and for good
      reason:

      1) It provides you the ability to define your font
      size in relative units (percentages) that render by
      default at a targeted pixel size
      (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/fonts/#fontsize).

      2) It ensures that your page will resize properly in
      all of the A-Grade browsers when the user tweaks the
      font size.

      - Todd

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/SktRrD/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/edFolB/TM