dialog quickstart problem

  • Sirisha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      Hi all,
      I am new to yui and I am trying to follow the simple dialog example from this link, http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/dialog-quickstart_clean.html

      the dialog unfortunately, appears and disappears immediately. It does not allow me to type data into it.

      any idea why this is happening?

      any help is greatly appreciated. I have been spending a lot of time on this.

      Thanks
      sirisha.
    • Bhushan Kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hello,

        please check proper id is given or not as per example.

        for ex;
        1: <body class=" yui-skin-sam">
        2:

        <button id="show">Show dialog1</button>