Re: [ydn-javascript] IE and application initialization

  • Donald J. Sipe III
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      It sounds like another IE bug to me.

      You might be able to have the onload event call a function hard-coded into the document.  This function could then check to see if the required objects are loaded into memory yet.  If not, it could set a timeout and call itself again and again every 100-or-so milliseconds until the either object is loaded or the function's called itself enough times that it would be prudent to give up.

      Just a thought.

      - DJ