After Changing Initial Query in Datatable, Sorting A Column Reverts to Initial

  • davemabe2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      I've have an initial default query in a Datatable and then a form the user can use to change that query.

      The new custom query is handled through sendRequest:

      myDataSource.sendRequest(q, oCallBack);

      However, once the results are returned and the user goes to sort a column, the new custom query is ignored and it reverts back to using the default query.

      How can I tell the Datatable to use the new query (just different parameters in the URL) when sorting after the user has selected a new query?

      Do I need to modify the Datasource object somehow after the call to sendRequest?