Re: [ydn-javascript] Sending DataTable request at some event

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      You might add the following method:

      YAHOO.widget.DataTable.prototype.requery = function(newRequest) {
      this.getDataSource().sendRequest(
      (newRequest === undefined?this.get('initialRequest'):newRequest),
      {
      success: this.onDataReturnInitializeTable,
      failure: this.onDataReturnInitializeTable,
      scope: this
      }
      );
      };

      If you provide a newRequest it will use it, if you don't it will use the
      one originally in the initialRequest config attribute.

      Add this code after you load the DataTable source files and before you
      create an instance of it.

      Satyam