RE: [ydn-javascript] Tool Tips, Adding more content

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006

      You can add as much content as you’d like using the .setBody command against your Tooltip. However, keep in mind that Tooltips are designed to display content for a limited amount of time, so putting too much content into them is usually advised against.

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!