Re: Using POST instead of GET with XHR

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi there,

      At this time, there is no configuration parameter available for you to
      change this value. If you'd like to submit this as an enhancement
      request, we can consider adding it in a future release:
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=165715.

      As an immediate workaround, in the source code of the DS_XHR class,
      replacing the string "GET" with "POST" should do the trick for you.

      Hope that helps,
      jenny