Image in a tooltip

  • Michael Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi,
      Is it possible (or advisible) to have an image in a tooltip? Basically
      what I'm aiming for is on my website I have a profile for people to put
      their Xbox gamertags in which links to their profile on xbox.com - when
      someone hovers over this link I want to load their Gamercard - which
      should be a GIF from the Xbox website - and display it.

      Would a tooltip be the best solution for this?

      Regards,
      Michael Price
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006

        You can place an image in the Tooltip markup without any problem. You can simply set the body of the Tooltip however you see fit. You may, however, need to tweak the CSS (classname “.tt”) to make certain that everything displays properly.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!