Vertical Carousel Bug?

  • wilkinsonjames48
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009

      Hi I have converted thie example to work vertically and changed it to
      my own design
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/carousel/csl_imagentext_source.html

      When I tested it I noticed that it seems to scroll 1px too short, if
      you have many items in the scroll after a few it doesn't look correct.

      I thought it may have been something I did when creating my own
      design so I then started from scratch and noticed that the example
      above does the same, it seems to calculate div#yui-carousel- content
      1px too short per item in the list when greater than 1, does anyone
      know if this is a know bug or anyone know how to fix?

      You can see what i mean here, page 1 displays fine, but go to page to
      and it is 2px out then 2 more for page 3 etc etc...

      As you can see it displays 3 <li> items, each 158px high, so the
      height of yui-carousel- content should be 474px but it comes out as
      472px which i think creates the problem.

      Regards,

      James.