Re: [ydn-javascript] fast developing and testing

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      east_bay_yui,

      Please direct your question to the Yahoo Messenger group:

      -Eric

      On Mar 2, 2009, at 4:05 PM, east_bay_yui wrote:

      What is the fastest way test a fix on an application without signing
      out and signing in again to Yahoo Messenger?

      Along the same lines, is it possible to test a distributed application
      on a single machine? Currently, I am using two laptops and it will be
      much faster if I could use only one and start two instances of Yahoo
      Messenger pointing to a common repository and pick up the changes at
      the click of a button.