Re: [ydn-javascript] Selector Class

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      jrbramble,

      That example exercises the code you are looking at...not sure what's wrong in your specific implementation, but that might help you get started.

      -Eric

      On Mar 2, 2009, at 2:01 PM, jrbramble wrote:

      The selector utility has an example function available in the
      documentation:

      var handleClick = function(e) {
      alert('click' );
      };
      var nodes = YAHOO.util.Selector .query('li a');
      YAHOO.util.Event. on(nodes, 'click', handleClick) ;

      I can't get this example to work. Adding events with IDs for the
      listener does work. However, when I want the listener to be on a
      class it does not work.

      Any help on understanding why this doesn't work would be appreceiated.