Need UI *YUI designer permanent/part-time.

  • Cory Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      SkyVantage is looking for a front end UI / Interface developer with strong YUI/Javascript/Ajax skills.

      Position requires 10 hour per week minimum commitment.

      SkyVantage Corporation offers industry-leading products and services, consulting and reservation system hosting that specializes in helping small to medium and start-up airlines reduce operating costs, maximize revenue and efficiently manage their business. Our airline applications use the latest technology to help airlines reduce operating costs, maximize revenue and manage reservations and operations functions.

      Please send me your resume and compensation requirements.

      Looking for individual applicant, companies and agencies DO NOT CONTACT US!

      More info: www.skyvantage.com