Issue with expand/collapse in yui layout manager

  • shushma_ydn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009

      Expand/Collapse of layout units is not smooth. When we collapse left
      panel, both center and left panel are not resized at a time. First
      width of the center panel increases and then left panel starts
      animation. Because of this center panel is going behind the left panel
      and the collapsing is not smooth. This happens even with YUI sample. Is
      there any fix for this?

      Thanks,
      Nagashushma Ganne