Re: problem with uploader.uploadAll

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 10:54 PM
      Hi Loc,

      Have you tested your backend script to make sure that it receives files correctly and
      doesn't throw any errors? You can test it with regular HTTP upload.

      I will investigate calling uploadAll() with full set of parameters to see if there are any
      potential bugs, and report back here.

      Best,
      Allen

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Loc Dinh <dxloc2002@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > I am implementing Advanced Uploader Example With
      > Transparent UI and Automatic Queue Management.
      >
      > Things seem to be working alright til i click on upload, Just nothing happen. I have
      narrowed down the problem and it appears that the code crashes at: