Re: Uploader not working in Firefox, Chrome etc but is ok in IE7

  • Allen Rabinovich
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      What you are describing most likely has to do with differences in how Flash player deals
      with relative URLs in different browsers. We will investigate and make sure that in the
      subsequent versions of the Uploader, we take care of converting the URLs to proper form,
      to avoid cases like this.

      Thanks,
      Allen

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "malutanpetronel" <malutanpetronel@...>