Running YUITest cases outside of a browser

  • imalittleverklempt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      I'd like to use YUItest as a real unit test framework; i.e. completely
      outside of any browser. (In my case, under Rhino.) I'm at a loss as to
      how to get test report output, and am struggling to understand whether
      I need to use TestReporter or TestLogger. Ideally, I'd like to hook up
      a simple JavaScript function that receives a test case's results and
      (for Rhino) calls print(...) to output results to standard output/error.

      Can anybody provide a simple example? Thanks.

      --

      hj
    • imalittleverklempt