Two autocompletes?

  • ohadaston
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      I have a page with two autocompletes, the second autocomplete (which
      located under the first) - gets over the first's container. This
      happens only in IE, is there anyway to fix this problem?

      Thanks.
    • lou_tribal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        I got the same problem and found my own solution.
        To solve that you can set explicitly the z-index of both your
        autocomplete parents.

        Let's say that your page is as follow:

        [====autocomplete 1====]
        [====autocomplete 2====]

        Set z-index of div#auto1container to 9010 and z-index of
        div#auto2container to 9000.

        <

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ohadaston" <aston@...> wrote:

        > I have a page with two autocompletes, the second autocomplete (which
        > located under the first) - gets over the first's container. This
        > happens only in IE, is there anyway to fix this problem?
        >
        > Thanks.

      • ohadaston
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
          I will try it tommorow, thank you very much!

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "lou_tribal" <lou_tribal@...>