Re: YUI Event and sending params to callbackfunction

  • valentin_jacquemin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello,

      Yes it is possible but you  missused the function. Here is what the doc  states for the parameters:
      el <String|HTMLElement|Array|NodeListAn id, an element reference, or a collection of ids and/or elements to assign the listener to.
      sType <StringThe type of event to append
      fn <FunctionThe method the event invokes
      obj <ObjectAn arbitrary object that will be passed as a parameter to the handler
      overrideContext <Boolean|objectIf true, the obj passed in becomes the execution context of the listener. If an object, this object becomes the execution context.

      So in your case here is what would be the result:
      YAHOO.util.Event.on(endtweetforminput, 'keyup',CharChange, {count: <your value>, tweet: <your value>}, this, true);

      Hope it will be helpfull.

      Valentin Jacquemin