Re: YUI Grids - Yui-t2 sidebar height question?

  • traderashish
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:41 PM
      It partially works but is getting much more complex, as I have header and footers. Also
      when I resize from a larger size to 1024 * 768 , somehow yui data table's height becomes
      more than max height of any yui-b div so data table goes farther down than the footer.

      Not wonder YUI dev team did not provide this feature as part of library.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/