Set Popup Menu Context To Item On Drag Panel

  • danl1020
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I have a popup menu, and its context is set to a button on a draggable
      resize panel. When the show event is fired, the menu display location
      is always to where the button was first located, never to its new
      location after the panel is moved. Here's the example:

      http://home.comcast.net/~danl1020/panelWithMenu.html

      If you click "testButton" before moving the panel, the menu is located
      correctly below the button. If the panel is moved, the menu is still
      popped up in the original location, not to where the button has moved.
      Is there any way to make the popup menu follow the button as the panel
      is moved?
      Thanks for any help.