Re: Uploader: changing the offset each time uploadProgress is called

  • bj4fr
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      I mean the time the uploader is firing the uploadProgress event. I'd
      like to set lower time between each event that fires.
    • Allen Rabinovich
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        Unfortunately, that's also outside of developer's control. The timing of the events is
        dependent on how often Flash can poll the TCP socket it creates, which differs depending on
        the size of the file and speed of the upload. The frequency at which Flash provides these
        events is the highest possible given a specific situation.

        Best,
        Allen

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
          Ok, thanks for your answers.

          I've got an other question about the function uploadAll. Normaly the
          queue is automaticaly managed, but i noticed that once I start the
          upload (by calling uploadAll function), if I'm adding some file to the
          queue, these one will not be managed. Is that normal?

          Thanks again

          JB