Error in PIII

  • tonny_bronson2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi.
      I've experimented problems with a Dialog but is extrange why this occurs  only in Pentium III PCs.

      My code is:

      var handleCancel = function(){
          this.cancel();
          //some code
      }

      var handleSubmit = function(){
          //some code
      }

      var botones = [ { text: "Aceptar", handler: handleSubmit, isDefault: true },
              { text: "Cancelar", handler: handleCancel } ];

      var pDialog = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("dialogPresupuesto",  { modal:true, visible:false, width:"210px", fixedcenter:true, constraintoviewport:true, draggable:true });

      pDialog.cfg.queueProperty("buttons", botones);

      Then, I call the Dialog with a button:

      <input type="button" value="Nuevo Item" id="btnNuevoItm" onclick="pDialog.render();pDialog.show();" />

      My PC works fine, but in the office some old PCs fails. Its not fails always is very strange, but the fails its only in PIII PCs.

      Any idea? Thanks anyway for your help.

      Greetings from Chile.
    • tonny_bronson2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        I still don't have a solution, is knowed about you ?
      • Thomas S. Sha
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tonny_bronson2000"
          <tonny_bronson2000@...> wrote:

          > Hi.
          > I've experimented problems with a Dialog but is extrange why this occurs
          > only in Pentium III PCs.
          >
          > My code is:
          >
          > var handleCancel = function(){
          > this.cancel();
          > //some code
          > }
          >
          > var handleSubmit = function(){
          > //some code
          > }
          >
          > var botones = [ { text: "Aceptar", handler: handleSubmit, isDefault:
          > true },
          > { text: "Cancelar", handler: handleCancel } ];
          >
          > var pDialog = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("dialogPresupuesto", {
          > modal:true, visible:false, width:"210px", fixedcenter:true,
          > constraintoviewport:true, draggable:true });
          >
          > pDialog.cfg.queueProperty("buttons", botones);
          >
          > Then, I call the Dialog with a button:
          >
          > <input type="button" value="Nuevo Item" id="btnNuevoItm"
          > onclick="pDialog.render();pDialog.show();" />
          >
          > My PC works fine, but in the office some old PCs fails. Its not fails
          > always is very strange, but the fails its only in PIII PCs.
          >
          > Any idea? Thanks anyway for your help.
          >
          > Greetings from Chile.

          Can you provide browser and version, and OS details of your PC which
          execute the dialog code and the PCs in the office which fail to do so?

          Regards,
          Thomas