Does YUI widgets accompany with YUI tests ?

  • kittumani
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      I have seen some widgets accompany with YUI tests.

      For eg: datatable ...
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/DataTable.js.html

      I couldnt see all the widgets/ components with YUI tests coverage.
      Probably I am missing something here, can someone give me a link to
      all the tests and test-coverage of the yui package.

      Also from the above link, I find there are two datatable.js under
      files but both of them contain test assertions in it.

      For production use of YUI, the tests do not accompany components, so
      are there two different packages one with/without tests...