Re: YUI Editor & Chrome Browser

  • simon.bluhm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Same here, Chrome doesn't seem to work properly with the YUI Editor. I
      also get the special characters, especially with bullet points. Also,
      if I preload text into the textarea I get several <br> after clicking
      the submit button. Works fine in IE and Firefox.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Burrell"