Multiple visible rows for each data row?

  • TimJowers@Yahoo.Com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Has anyone attempted to have multiple rows appear on the screen for one real row of data. The idea is more can be seen at once. The row wraps to show more columns of data. For example, the first 7 cells of data may be seen on one row and immediately beneath it are the next 7 cells of data. By using coloring or font the user can see which two visible rows correspond to the same real row of data.

      I tried to post yesterday but do not see my post. Basically, I tried numerous things but found no combination which worked to effect this in the datatable. How would you do it?

      Thanks!
      TimJowers