New to YUI - Custom Skin - is the assets directory structure important?

  • rolfsf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 1:56 PM
      I need to create a custom skin (no offense, Sam)

      The YUI download includes many different 'assets' folders, containing many different css
      and image files.

      What I'm not clear on is if the YUI scripts are looking for these css and image files in a very
      specific place (or places), or if the scripts simply expect the css to be loaded (and the css,
      in turn, loads the images).

      I understand that there is a single, concatenated skin.css that includes the "skin" rules for
      all of the widgets, but it's not clear to me if there is a corresponding single "core.css" file
      that includes all of the *widget*-core.css rules in a single file.

      I don't want to maintain so many different files in so many locations, but I don't want to
      break future versions by making the wrong decision now.

      Can someone clarify what the smart approach to this is?

      Thank you