YUI Grids - Yui-t2 sidebar height question?

  • traderashish
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
      Using YUI grids yui-t2 with doc3.

      I have much more content in main body then side bar. As a result
      sidebar height is smaller than that of main body.

      I want height of both sidebar and body to always remain same and equal
      to the height of whichever has max height of two.

      Content and hence height can vary.

      Any way to achieve that?
    • ajay gupta
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
        You can achieve with the help of javascript. Get offsetHeight of both the div, compare with another.

        highest>lowest

        assign hightest offsetHeight to both the div (height=higher offsetHeight).

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
          It partially works but is getting much more complex, as I have header and footers. Also
          when I resize from a larger size to 1024 * 768 , somehow yui data table's height becomes
          more than max height of any yui-b div so data table goes farther down than the footer.

          Not wonder YUI dev team did not provide this feature as part of library.

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/