Progress bar suggestions

  • Joe Desbonnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Any suggestions on a good way of implementing a progress bar using the
      YUI framework?

      In an application I am working on I open a small popup window which
      reloads every 2 seconds to show the progress of a CMS publish
      operation. This is a rather ugly and resource wasteful solution by
      modern standards.

      I'm looking for something more AJAXy that I can embed in a web page.
      Something that will open just one connection to the server during the
      life time of the progress bar.

      Joe.