Yahoo build process for "-min" files

  • Peter Foti
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I'm not sure what process Yahoo is using to create the "-min" files (yahoo-min.js, dom-min.js, etc.), but I was wondering if it's possible to make sure that none of these files contain any single lines longer than 8000 characters?  If they do, then certain source control software will not allow the files to be added without treating them as binary files.

      Thanks,
      Peter Foti