[correction] RE: [ydn-javascript] Grids Template T5

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006

      Correction/update:

      grids.css contains this bug, but grids-min.css does NOT contain this bug. Therefore, please only use the minimized version of Grids, grids-min.css, until an update is released.

      0.11.3/yui/build/grids/grids-min.css  --  safe to use

      0.11.3/yui/build/grids/grids.css  --  not safe to use

      This issue is tracked here:

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1550310&group_id=165715&atid=836476

      Thanks,

      Nate

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks Nate, I forgot that it was a SourceForge project!