bugreport: bug in TaskNode.js

  • dj_cheaser
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      If you try to do this in a TaskNode Tree the "Root" item is checked
      even the "Child 3,3.1,3.2" arent checked.

      [?x] Root
      [x] Child 1
      [x] Child 2
      [ ] Child 3
      [ ] Child 3.1
      [ ] Child 3.2
    • Adam Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 11:46:58PM -0000, dj_cheaser wrote:
        > If you try to do this in a TaskNode Tree the "Root" item is checked
        > even the "Child 3,3.1,3.2" arent checked.
        >
        > [?x] Root
        > [x] Child 1
        > [x] Child 2
        > [ ] Child 3
        > [ ] Child 3.1
        > [ ] Child 3.2

        This is working for me. Do you have a test page demonstrating the problem?
        If so, please file a bug report linking it:

        -Adam