TreeView.onAfterExpand and onAfterCollapse

  • ggederer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 11:43 AM

      I have added a new method, onAfterExpand(node), to TreeView. This
      method gets called at the end of the TreeView.expand() method block. I
      override this method to handle size changed events in the component
      containing the TreeView. I also have a corresponding onAfterCollapse
      method.

      You might consider adding these to the YUI codebase.

      Cheers,

      Greg