Tab Width on Left Oriented TabView

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009
      I've tried for several hours now to figure out how to do this.
      Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere, but for all my
      searching, I can't find it. Plus, I'm new to YUI. I've only been
      using it for a few days, so maybe this is obvious to others.

      Anyway, I'm using the TabView. I have the 'orientation' set to
      'left'. My problem is that if a label's text is too long, it bleeds
      over into the view area instead of expanding the width of the tab. If
      the tab is several smaller words, i.e., 'Sample Tab', then it will
      probably just break at the space and expand down. However, what I
      want to do is be able to have longer tab names or names that don't
      break, i.e. 'Sample Tab'.

      Thanks in advanced for any help you can give.

      Patrick