Re: YUI script and templates

  • puff01824
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2009
      Satyam,

      I did look at the YUI offering. While it's OK for relatively simple
      things, it did not appear to offer as much functionality as tinyMCE,
      particularly WRT tables and templates.
      Since I'm offering wiki support and would like to have a WYSIWYG editor
      I've been using tinyMCE.

      I did manage to sort through the load issues as tinyMCE provides a
      callback function. The only issue remaining in that area is a brief
      delay between when all the JS loads and the display is actually updated.
      That seems to be an issue with the browser and machine performance so
      there doesn't appear to be much that can be done about it.

      Thanks again for all your help and advice.

      Regards,
      Puff