Re: [ydn-javascript] retrieving JSON data from DataTable after updating it.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
      Use method getRecordSet to reach the actual storage. Within RecordSet,
      method getLength will give you the total number so you can loop through
      it. Method getRecord will give you each individual Record based on the
      index you loop through. For each Record, method getData with no
      arguments, returns the full set of field names and values.

      Satyam