Re: YUI-Grids Need Help with Nesting a YUI-GB in a YUI-GE

  • paulmefford
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6 2:44 PM
      I don't know if you got the fix for this but I had the same problem
      and used the following CSS to fix it. I looked at the grid css and
      its no wonder there may be a few bugs. There are all kinds of
      permutations with nesting grids, I think a lower property messes up
      the correct above.
      .yui-ge .yui-gb .yui-u div.first, .yui-ge .yui-gb .yui-u{
      width:32%;
      float:left;
      }