Drag and drop effect

  • shetty_pradeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009

      I am wondering if there some sample that gives the drag and drop
      effect (instead of dragging and dropping somewhere else).
      Let me give the application context so that it is easier to understand
      what I am looking for.
      I have a phone book with few contacts. I want to drag 1 contact and
      drop it over the other. At the end of drag-drop operation, I want the
      dragged contact back in its original place (not really moved from one
      place to another as shown in most of the examples here).
      Also, when the the object (contact, in this case) is dropped, I want
      to know the object ids of the dragged object and target object.

      thanks
      Pradeep