Horizontal Slider/CSS Problems

  • Ross M. Greenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009
      I'm trying to use the Simple Horizontal Slider included in the YUI library.  I note that the CSS used in the example lives remotely at Yahoo.  I'm interested in bringing the CSS on my local machine so I can futz with it.  What is the best means of doing that?

      What I'm interested in primarily is the ability to set up the sliders in a table format -- say 3 x 4 as an example -- with each slider being independent of each of the other sliders, and having a Submit Button that would allow the value of all the sliders to be sent to the target page (perhaps an Ajax-y type page)

      Help!

      Thank you!

      Ross