Re: AutoComplete Selected Row [Simple but Urgent]

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi usmans1,

      How about subscribing to the itemSelectEvent?

      myAutoComplete.itemSelectEvent.subscribe(function(sType, aArgs) {
      var myAC = aArgs[0]; // reference back to the AC instance
      var elLI = aArgs[1]; // reference to the selected LI element
      var oData = aArgs[2]; // selected item's result data
      });

      Cheers,
      Jenny