Re: [ydn-javascript] Massaging checkbox 'value' attribute in datatable column definition

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      You will then have to write your own formatter since the built-in
      formatter does not set the value attribute of the checkbox. The
      formatter has access to the full record for that row, whether that
      column is shown or not, so you should be able to pick the value from any
      field for its value. However, the full record is also available at any
      time later on such as when the checkbox is clicked upon so, quite often,
      there is no point in replicating the information available in the Record
      object in the UI elements when you can just as well go to the original.

      Satyam