How to create different class in yahoo tab view

  • daniel_praveen_kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 4:45 AM
      hi all, i wanted to use different class name instead of using
      <ul class="yui-nav">

      plz,let me know how to create a new class (or) wats the procedure to
      change the class name .....

      why i ask this is, in my jsp page i wanted have two different set of
      YUI Tabs.Here the first set of YUI tab needs different style and the
      second set of YUI tab needs diff style...

      reg
      K.Daniel Praveen Kumar