YUI Uploader Security (Java)

  • Franz Allan Valencia See
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Good day,

      We are currently trying to use YUI Uploader to upload a file
      (asynchronously) to our java back-end.

      But since YUI Uploader uses a different 'session' than the browser
      that launched it (meaning the jsessionid of the file uploader is
      different from that of the browser), java is treating it as a
      different user.

      Any ideas on how this could be solved?

      Thanks,
      Franz