Re: [ydn-javascript] right justifying columns in a datatable component

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Use the className property on the column definitions of those columns
      that are to be justified right and then add a style definition for that
      classname. You will have to prefix your className with some more
      selectors, like:

      .yui-skin-sam .yui-dt .myAlignRight {

      }

      I don't remember which ones, I do remember that defining the selector
      with only your style won't work as the provided styles contain some with
      higher priority. Use the Inspect function of Firebug to find out the
      text-align attribute you have to override.

      Satyam