works in FF but not IE..help

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      I have taken simple blindup, blinddown example from
      www.thinkvitamin.com and tried to use it for one of my experiments.
      however, using the same code, my blind up works in both IE and FF, but
      blind down only works in FF.

      Think someone can figure out what I'm missing for IE to work?
      Oh..and the div spans don't look right in FF...

      Here's the link:
      http://www.christopherchin.com/blindupdown.html

      The header of My Team is the same as "Control Green" link. They use
      the same functionality. Only IE won't blind down. Think it has to do
      with that add and remove class function in the _javascript. But, if
      it works for the green box, why won't it work for my box?

      Thanks!
      chris