Problem with 11.3 Panel and draggable option

  • meconroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
      I've encountered a problem in 11.3 with the dragging of a panel. When
      i try to create a panel with draggable set to true, i get
      "YAHOO.util.DD is not a constuctor. (line 108 of container-min.js)"
      However when i set it to false the panel is created fine.
    • meconroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
        It seems that the elements that the panel is created from have to be
        statically written into the page in order for me not to get that error
        message and to have the draggable capabilities applied.

        This is a problem for me since i'm trying to create X amount of panels
        dynamically.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
          Figured out my problem.