Re: Problem with context menu rendering in IFRAME

  • Robert P. Goldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      OK, a clarification and follow-up.

      The context-menu looked bad because I'd forgotten the
      class="yui-skin-sam" on the <body> tag. So that's fixed. A simple
      mistake.

      But the context menu is still displayed in the wrong location in
      exactly the way I described in my original message.

      So I think there's a simple question hiding in there about how to get
      the context menu to pop up in the right place when its trigger is
      inside an IFRAME.