Rich Text Editor FontSize Button is not working properly

  • rashedulhasan2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hello

      I'm facing a problem with YUI RTE Fonsize button. When I select a
      single word inside a paragraph and click on Fontsize button to
      increase or decrese size, the whole paragraph gets changed with the
      font size I select. I think this is because the method used to
      increase or decrease font size selects the parent node of the word I
      selected for font size change. Can someone help me solve this issue, I
      just want to make the change on the word I select not the whole paragraph?

      I'll be waiting to hear about the workaround.

      Regards

      Rashed