Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: How do I change the skinning of DataTable?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
      The biggest change that might be affecting you is that now the TD
      elements contain 'liner' elements which then contain the actual values.
      This was required because the resize and reordering handles required
      some space around the values to be able to grab the columns. Anyway,
      the presence of this further DIV, with its own classname in between the
      TD and the actual value messed up some of the styles, requiring a few
      changes in the selectors.

      Satyam